Competitive & Recreational Classes in: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hop Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acro
Our Mission is to provide a safe and happy environment for students of all ages to achieve their personal goals in dance or music through encouragement and fun.
An Official Angelina BallerinaTM Dance Studio!
Click here for further details
Why Choose Studio III Dance?
- All dancers have the same qualified teachers regardless of the dancers age – 3 year olds have the same qualified instructor as 16 year olds
- Dance teachers are mature, accredited instructors and every teacher is over the age of 21
- Small class sizes – maximum 8 per class for ages 3-5 and maximum of 15 per class for ages 6 and up
- All studios equipped with Sprung Floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired
- Mirrors situated at floor level so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor
What’s Happening at Studio III?
Registration is on for Summer Camps and Classes!
Acro Camp-full day July 22-26th $250.00 plus HST
Fairy Dance Party – 1/2 day camp ages 3 to 6 July 29-Aug 1st – $135.00 plus HST
Evening Classes from age 2 to Adult – Monday and Wednesday evenings-schedule will be out soon