Competitive & Recreational Classes in: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hop Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acro
Private or Group lessons in; Piano, Vocal and Guitar.
Our Mission is to provide a safe and happy environment for students of all ages to achieve their personal goals in dance or music through encouragement and fun.
An Official Angelina BallerinaTM Dance Studio!
Click here for further details
Why Choose Studio III Dance?
- All dancers have the same qualified teachers regardless of the dancers age – 3 year olds have the same qualified instructor as 16 year olds
- Dance teachers are mature, accredited instructors and every teacher is over the age of 21
- Small class sizes – maximum 8 per class for ages 3-5 and maximum of 15 per class for ages 6 and up
- All studios equipped with Sprung Floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired
- Mirrors situated at floor level so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor
- Ability to take music & dance lessons at the same location and save travel time between activities
What’s Happening at Studio III?
Summer Dance Registration is in full swing! We are offering evening classes Tuesday and Wednesday night for ages 3 to advanced. We have a special class for those pre-teens who have never danced but would like to try. Our camps include Angelina Ballerina, A parade of Princesses and Frozen. For more information e mail us at email@example.com