Competitive & Recreational Classes in: Ballet, Jazz, Hop Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acro
Private or Group lessons in; Piano, Vocal and Guitar.
Our Mission is to provide a safe and happy environment for students of all ages to achieve their personal goals in dance or music through encouragement and fun.
An Official Angelina BallerinaTM Dance Studio!
Click here for further details
Why Choose Studio III Dance?
- All dancers have the same qualified teachers regardless of the dancers age – 3 year olds have the same qualified instructor as 16 year olds
- Dance teachers are mature, accredited instructors and every teacher is over the age of 21
- Small class sizes – maximum 8 per class for ages 3-5 and maximum of 15 per class for ages 6 and up
- All studios equipped with Sprung Floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired
- Mirrors situated at floor level so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor
- Ability to take music & dance lessons at the same location and save travel time between activities
What’s Happening at Studio III?
OPEN HOUSE MONDAY AUGUST 25TH – SHOE SWAP, PURCHASE NEW DANCE WEAR, FREE CLASSES, BUN WORKSHOP AND MORE –
SCHEDULE COMING SOON
FALL CLASS REGISTRATION AND SUMMER CAMPS AND CLASSES
REGISTRATION EVERY TUESDAY FROM JULY 22 TO AUGUST 19TH
FROM 5 TO 8 PM
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM JULY 23 TO AUGUST 20
FROM 4 TO 6:30 PM
ANGELINA BALLERINA CAMP AUGUST 11TH
DANCE ATTACK WORKSHOP AUGUST 26 AND 27TH
Register now for our Angelina Ballerina 1/2 day camp August 11th
Evening classes in hip hop, ballet, jazz, tap etc for ages 3 and up start July 15
Register now for the Dance Attack Workshop coming to Orangeville August 26 and 27th. $160.00 plus hst for 8 hours of dance
Register through our website or e-mail us at email@example.com or call 519-940-3840