Dance Classes For Toddlers, Children & Adults In Orangeville!
Welcome to Orangeville’s leading dance studio offering a variety of classes in ballet, jazz, tap, acro, lyrical, contemporary and hip hop. We are dedicated to guiding our dancers in their life long journey through the art of dance and movement.
Where creativity, self-confidence and fun happen!
What’s happening at Studio III?
For information on summer camps click on registration and fill our the short form then hit submit on the bottom . We will send you the summer camp weekly class schedule.
Why Studio III Dance?
- All dancers have the same qualified teachers regardless of the dancers age – 3 year olds have the same qualified instructor as 16 year olds
- Dance teachers are mature, accredited instructors and every teacher is over the age of 21
- Small class sizes – maximum 8 per class for ages 3-5 and maximum of 15 per class for ages 6 and up
- All studios equipped with Sprung Floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired
- Mirrors situated at floor level so that dancers can see their feet from any place on the dance floor